We are a non-profit organization dedicated to providing family and community support for children with feeding challenges through scholarships for dietitian evaluations, direct feeding therapy (occupational therapy or speech therapy) or special equipment for which insurance is either not available or does not cover.
The mission of Nourish is to provide family and community support for children with feeding challenges. When children are unable to eat a balanced diet by mouth due to medical or behavioral difficulties, parents need a lot of support. But in these challenging economic times, support can be hard to find.
Nourish is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides:
• Scholarships for children whose families cannot afford feeding therapy or dietitian services
• Specialized feeding therapy equipment
• Support groups for parents of children with a variety of feeding needs
Scholarships are made possible through grants and your generous private donations.
Your generous support helps Nourish fund critical areas of need in the Food Therapy Community through:
- Sponsoring an uninsured or underinsured child’s feeding therapy or dietician services
- Providing parents with Feeding Support and Training Groups
- Providing specialized feeding equipment for children
- Getting iPads in the hands of children for feeding therapy
Nourish provides support for families of children who have feeding challenges through scholarships. These scholarships are for dietitian evaluations and ongoing support or direct feeding therapy (occupational therapy or speech therapy) or specialized equipment not otherwise covered by insurance.
If your child, or a child you know, would benefit from a scholarship from Nourish, you may apply directly from our website.
Thank you to everyone for supporting the 7th Annual Taste for Nourish fundraiser and for helping us raise over $23,000 to support children and families with feeding challenges in Southern Arizona. (11/3/17)